Bwa-ha-ha- the sun was shining might fierce today. How could my clothes possibly live up to the weather? Definitely some spirography-type pants were required, which I recently downsized, seen here before the change. I added my tuxedo blouse worn under a silk brocade halter top. Then my R coat with a black sleeveless Groggy vest bought on the same outing as the Muppet massacre coat in the previous post. On my feet are ankle boots by Ingledew's, almost new condition, in buttery soft brown leather.
- tuxedo cotton blouse, thrifted
- spirograph pants by Talbots, thrifted, remade
- Ingledew's ankle boots, thrifted, Value Village, $7 (yay!)
- silk brocade halter top with three rear ties (you have to tie it in front and then twist it around)
- R coat, thrifted
- Groggy sleeveless black vest, thrifted, $10
- cool vinyl bag, thrifted. I love it so much it's starting to fall apart.
And what's that around my neck? My street style camera! I dusted off the cobwebs and loaded her with new batteries, so glad I did - I always meet the most cool people doing street photography. If you don't know it, it's here.
And Tracey Rossignol of Fashion Forward 40 profiled me on her Follow Fashion Friday, March Edition, along with Lynne of The Good Will Hunting Paralegal and Joni at Walking Colors, two bloggers I love! Thanks, Tracey. Bonus - Tracey is based in Vancouver.
That's all for now. Tomorrow is a special day. I'll tell you about it soon... Spring kisses all round.