Links

Home     About     Contact     Press     Yellow Skirt     SKETCHES

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Rose-petal-soft red pants, mmm

Hello, all. Rain here - and that can only mean one thing: more colour. I wore my patterned coat today too, one of my fave pieces.

Details of my outfit today:
red-rose, thrifted D&G velvet pants that even feel soft as rose petals
vintage patterned coat made in Tokyo
gifted teal silk XXL blouse
zipper tie (!) and O's vest
scarf from Mykonos and reading glasses I bought at Vancouver Art Gallery

I had to use my street style camera today because my other one is out of commission for a while, so the settings were different. I took down a white curtain backdrop, but forgot to use it. Oh well, next time. Hope you all had a great style adventure today.




If I photoshop out the background it would look like I'm flying.


5 comments:

  1. First, I love the location of your photos. And once again, I'm impressed with the coat. I'm studying the outfit carefully as I have a quirky tie I haven't quite figured out how to style. I'm taking notes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri, that's funny that you study my blog because I study yours too. You have a wonderful photo with a bag over your head somewhere and I was considering a photo of me with a bag in my header photo - bag and a beret. Ha! And you also have a photo somewhere of an amazing corset, precursor to the Dior look. I have a great corset that I'll wear soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie!

    Was great to find that Myco Anna jacket!
    It jumped at my face when i was ready to leave the shop
    I saw something orange in the jacket rack and i had to go and see could not believe it!
    I sometimes go in Myco Anna's store on St-Laurent to have a look but never buy, too expensive for me.

    I love your pants i have an orange pair like yours


    The coat is wonderful and love all your funky details

    Take care i will be back soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I Think I have just found a treasure in you, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sacramento. Aaack, so sorry that I haven't got that gadget thingy. I will look into it now - I'm new to blogger and didn't realize it was missing. Please bear with me, but thanks for your delicious comments!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...