In fact, I was spewing such an incredible amount of uber-ness that I was raring to burst into the board meeting of my imaginary haute couture magazine in New York where I would fire the entire fashion editorial staff in favour of running my global empire single-handedly from the pool house at my mansion in Malibu. Without breaking a sweat, naturally.
Step. Spew. Step. Spew. Lively ubers in my wake.
These glasses frames with clear lenses were only $15. I shall need new glasses soon and thought these would be good testers of one of my favourite designs, the big Os. Sadly, I think my lenses will probably be too thick for these huge orbs, and I don't think my brows, forehead, and brain would benefit from the expansive prescriptive realm. Another style would probably better suit my face shape. Regardless, I shall wear these glasses again because I do like the style and they complement my chronic bitch face, yes.
- glasses with clear lenses, $15 from thrift shop
- front zip big pants, vintage, thrifted. It took a lot of care to resuscitate these poor neglected darlings. Note how the pattern matches up so magnificently in the front (also in the back)
- suede vest with 4 front snaps, vintage, thrifted when I went out with Sandra.
- black boat-neck T with 3/4 sleeves, thrifted
- D&G shoes, thrifted
- magic loupe, O made it for me
And the hot pink delight below I also bought while thrifting with Sandra. I haven't worn it out yet and I'm not sure if I shall - the shorts are very, very short and I haven't worn shorts of any description for years, except for sports.
Oooh, another view, this time with the jacket which is looking rather haggard here because I didn't do it up correctly. When it's properly fastened, the jacket is form-fitting and the same length as the shorts creating the illusion that I forgot to put on my pants. So fun!(?)
- hot pink boucle jacket and side-zip short shorts, vintage, thrifted, size L(!)
- mustard tights, retail
- sunglasses, vintage, thrifted
- orange ruffled satin blouse, thrifted
- big shoes, retail, big sale
And I liked my hair in this shot.
And finally, this is a closeup of the shoes I got in the big sale I mentioned in the last post, $37. They are poor quality but I love the style.
AND - Uh oh, I've been doing big art again as you can see in the background, oil pastel on paper. This particular piece is ongoing - I like it that way.
I hope you all have a swell weekend. Will you be wearing shorts?