In action again below, in high def.
Dump trucks, grass, parkade signs, street lines, construction vests, insects, flowers, and rain - these are a few of My Favourite Things when I wear this lemon rind. The inner pith of linen, silk, and what-the-heck-is-that fabric would make you choke a smile.
I'm an elusive creature these days, dodging out of frames and sidestepping stills. The motion picture works best at capturing my current emotional voice, although soon I suspect I'll be doing talkies too.
- neon yellow robe, retail sale
- linen jacket with big buttons from schmancy store (Moule), gift certificate, big sale
- vastly oversized teal silk blouse worn backwards, vintage, from friend's time-sealed treasure chest
- sleeveless rust-coloured side-slitted dress, thrifted
- blue capri pants, same length as dress, with brown silk cuff, thrifted.
- patterned brown socks made in Italy, extravagant retail
- granny oxford shoes, thrifted
- granny bag from Singapore, gift for plant-sitting
- tool box handbag, from O
- magic loupe, from O
I've been asked about my video software. It's called VideoPad Video Editor (mine's for Windows) by the company NCH. It's easy to use - there is a tutorial - and it has many special features. I bought it after test-driving the free trial. This is not a paid endorsement (I wish!). I record the raw footage with my regular camera.
Personally, I've needed this exploration to renew my process and stave off stagnation; what you see is my evolution from square one (thanks for your patience). I'm curious about where this will lead; I like not knowing.Would you ever consider making a little video clip for your blog? I've been very inspired by the clips and animated gifs I've seen on some of your blogs already.