- growly monster boots, thrifted (aka woolly mammoth boots)
- wool houndstooth skirt with suede waistband and hem trim, thrifted
- R coat, vintage, thrifted
- jacquard vest, downsized, shades of whine and brown and the colour of rotting swamp vegetation, hand-it-over
- chocolate brown turtleneck, thrifted
- chocolate brown hat weirdness, thrifted
- magic loupe - gawd, I'm glad of the magic. Thank you, O, who made it for me!
You know, I feel good when I wear things I adore; however, usually my photos are a foggy reflection of that inner frisson. Except for rare magical times when the light is golden and the shutter syncs with my inner glint, what comes out of my camera is not the icy perfection I feel. Sigh. And that's okay - I love sharing whatever the media can convey. And there's always my turnip head character to show you the true me.
I'm linking up with Patti's Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style. Today I could use a hot toddy. But since Patti is in Florida I'll be sure to bring my swimsuit and sunglasses. Oooh, that would be a treat. Shall we boogie board together perhaps? Excellent thought!