Check out how palatially-spatial these palazzo pants are. Oooh yeah. But I've showed them to you before. What I haven't shown you before are this alphabet blouse and fringe madness jerkin. (Thanks, Vix, for the word. I hope I've used it correctly. I always confuse it with the pickle.)
- alphabet blouse made in L.A., thrifted, vintage
- leather fringed jerkin, thrifted, vintage
- palazzo pants, thrifted, vintage
- brown crackle leather boots by Miu Miu, thrifted
- indigo wool beret, thrifted
- cotton gloves, Canadian Tire automotive store, I decapped them
- magic loupe, as always, made for me by O
These patterns seduced me with song; they didn't whisper or shout.
What I heard went something like this... Voulez-vous...
If you have a pattern that sings, shouts, or just whispers to you, think about joining Jane George for this inaugural link-up. Her blog is AWESOME! Have a great week, everyone.