That's the same black DIY cropped mohair sweater top I wore with my previous Meh outfit. Hard to see here but you the outline shows up a in the last black and white photo.
And my favourite red wool cape with faux fur trim. Look, I'm smiling at absolutely nothing! I wore this cape for Jean of Dross into Gold.
Rather than the Orient Express, I am clearly the engineer of a freight train; these pants are designed for hauling the big loads. The pants have that tiny blue and white stripe, which creates the moiré effect in the photo. Or maybe my hitnotizing massive butt has pinwheeled your googly eyes with its massive gorgeousness.
I am wearing:
- high-waisted train engineer dropped-crotch pants with ankle zips, thrifted (did I forget any adjectives?)
- Miu Miu boots, thrifted
- red wool cape, vintage, thrifted
- indigo beret, thrifted
- Tissot mechanical watch, vintage, gift from O
- mohair DIY cropped top, thrifted
- black under top, thrifted
- magic loupe, made for me by O
All this train action has exhausted me. Time to take a nap. Wake me up for snacks, please.
How do you carry your big loads?